Hop on your broomstick and fly on over to Boo at the Zoo!
If Halloween is coming and you don’t know what to do, head on over to Boo at the Zoo!
Dust the cobwebs off your favourite costume and hop on your broomstick for a FANG-tastic day of fiendish fun for you and your ‘little monsters’ on Saturday 28 October 2017!
Your little witches and wizards can enjoy eerie activities including:
- a hallzooween trail
- creepy crafts
- freaky face painting
- Mr Hullabaloo’s interactive children’s theatre
- the chance to meet a minion and goblin
- terrifying talks from our zoo keepers
- meet the barn owl sessions
- ‘trick or treat’ feeding times and
- much more!
You can even bring along your own carved pumpkins on the day and watch as the animals tuck into them during the ‘trick or treat’ feeding times!
Swing by with your little monsters this Halloween and don’t forget to dress to impress as children in fancy dress go FREE!
For more information, visit www.belfastzoo.co.uk/events, email email@example.com or call the zoo on 028 9077 6277.
Terms and conditions –
- Children must be in FULL fancy dress to avail of the free entry offer. A mask, face paint or head band in isolation will not be accepted as fancy dress and normal admission will be applicable.
- Children must be aged between four and 16 to avail of the offer.
- Children under the age of four are free.
- All children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while visiting the zoo.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- All pumpkins donated for the ‘trick or treat’ feeding times cannot be returned.
- This offer is only available on 28 October 2017.
- The zoo opens at 10am, last admission is at 2.30pm, animal houses close at 3.30pm and the zoo closes at 4pm. Activities will take place throughout the day so we advise arriving early.
- All normal visitor code of behaviour applies for the duration of your visit to Belfast Zoo.
- Belfast Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission if necessary.