Becky’s Fish Tacos
Say hello to ‘The Youngsters’ – a panel of mini chefs and food critics! Their mission… to create tasty and exciting Chip Shop meal ideas – for kids, by kids!
What you’ll need...
• 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
• ½ medium red onion, chopped
• 1 small garlic clove, crushed
• Juice of ½ lime
• Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
• ½ green jalapeno chilli, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed & chopped
• ¼ tsp chopped jalapenos
• Juice of a lime
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 8 crunchy taco shells
• 2 little gem lettuces, finely shredded
• Low fat greek yoghurt
1. Cook the Young’s Chip Shop Omega 3 Fish Fillets as per the instructions on pack.
2. Tomato Salsa - Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, mix well & season to taste.
3. Guacamole - Place the Avocado in a bowl & mash using a fork until smooth but retaining some texture. Add the remaining ingredients, mix together & season to taste.
1. Divide the lettuce between the Taco Shells & top with a spoonful of tomato salsa & Guacamole.
2. Cut the fish fillets in half & place one half into each Taco & serve with remaining Salsa, Guacamole & Yogurt.